Tuesday 5 April 2011

Tapasee Pannu Debuting Bollywood

She is one of the leading south Indian actress, Tapsee Pannu is debuting Bollywood soon. This young chubby girl bagged a role in a Hindi film, which is being directed by David Dhawan under viacom18's production.

Earlier every one speculated in the industry is that, Tapsee has been rope in Puri Jagannath Bollywood movie Buddha, but later it was cleared that she is not doing the film. However, this time the actress herself confirmed the news in twitter by tweeting “superb ugadi gift! Yes I’m doing david dhawan movie under viacom18's production! Its a remake of chashme baddoor. Yay!”

She also tweeted,” Hey dis doesn’t mean I’ll stop acting in tamil n telugu movies. These languages have given me a new life n I’ll keep doing gud scripts here”

It seems that this young girl is pretty excited for debuting in Bollywood. “M super excited to start my wonderful journey wide all of u! Bollywood, here I come!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...