Saturday 23 April 2011

I Don't Mind If My Daughter Wears Swim Suit

Actress Radha, the darling of many hearts in 80s is now back with her daughter Kartika. Kartika acted in Josh along with Naga Chaitanya and she was not seen again. But now she acted in Tamil film ‘Ko’ along with Jeeva.

Radha appeared in a press conference along with her daughter and talked, “I said that I’ll be back to movies long ago, after my marriage. But I had children at that time and I got busy handling my home. My three children and their education became my priority and hence I fulfilled that first. When Kartika said that she is keen in acting, I felt happy and came back to fulfill my unfulfilled dreams through her. It’s a passion continuation, that’s it”.

Radha added, “Kartika understands how film industry works. She was a bit fearful initially, but now she is getting along with the field. She had to go to Norway for the shoot and hence I accompanied her as these are her initial days. I’ll leave her fully when I know that she is capable of handling things by herself. And coming to glamour on screen, I don’t mind if the script demands. After all, I had worn my first swim suit in my first film itself”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...