Tuesday 26 April 2011

Nenu Naa Rakshasi Releasing April 29th

Leader Rana and glamour star Ileana starrer film "Nenu Naa Rakshasi" is all set to hit the screens worldwide on April 29th.The movie audio has been released recently and it got the good response, now movie makers are planning to conduct audio platinum disc function soon. This movie directed by dashing director Puri Jagannadh.

Puri Jagannadh said that " This movie entirely different movie from my past movies, it is a love thriller. I’ve made this film with lot of passion and I loved this movie story very much. Rana and Ileana performed well in this film. Audience will definitely get a new feeling by seeing this movie”.

Hero Rana said that "This is my third film and i watched many movies in different languages as a spectator. But this movie has some new scenes, which you never seen in other movies. Audience will definitely get new experience after watching this film. Producer Nallamalupu Srinivas (Bujji) made this film lavishly without compromising”.

Heroine Ileana said “This is my second film with Puri Jagannadh after Pokiri movie. My character is good in this film and I am very happy to see my role on screen”.

The movie is directed by Puri Jagannath and is produced by Nallamalupu Srinivas (Bujji )under Lakshmi Narasimha banner. Music has scored by Viswa – Rehman.

Rana, Puri Jagannath Nenu Naa Rakshasi movie releasing on april 29th Poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...