Monday 11 April 2011

Jr NTR Wedding Plans

While speaking with press in a private event in Hyderabad, young tiger a1 star Jr NTR shared his wedding plans with media.

While speaking he said "I like to wear Telugu traditional style like Pattu Pancha and Lalchi. But my mother will decide on my wedding clothes. We have already purchased the gold ornaments but I’m not aware of the things we have bought because my mother is handling that.

I like the color what Pranathi liked, but I will not reveal it now. My shopping is almost done. We have not spent anything lavishly, but I will be best presentable on my wedding day. We have not yet decided on our honeymoon destination. My producers have granted me one month leave for my wedding."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...