Tuesday 21 December 2010

Konkona Sen Sharma enjoyed playing two wicked women

Konkona Sen Sharma enjoyed playing two wicked women!: Two time National Award winner Konkona Sen Sharma states that she enjoyed playing the role of a sexually aggressive women in “Mirch”.

Konkona told, “The roles that I get offered are very good and of serious women who are morally upright, righteous and honest. But I was dying to do this one (Mirchroles).”
Konkona who turned 31 recently states “These women have an element of wickedness which I really enjoy playing. For that matter I enjoyed playing two wicked women in the movie.”

Konkona further added “I am actually on a break. I won’t be starting anything new till the half of next year.”

The actress said further, “So as of now, I have Mirch and Iti Mrinalini releasing this year and I’ve done a cameo in Saat Khoon Maaf.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...