Monday 21 March 2011

Tapsee Reveal Secrets

Delhi Doll, Tapsee Pannu, who is a software engineer but moulded her career in modelling in accordance to her interest in the film industry. Tapsee revealed her glamour secret.

This curly haired beauty queen mesmerized Tollywood spectators with her glamour in the films “Jummandi Nadham" and "Vastadu Na Raju" shared her beauty secrets in twitter to her friends as “Everyday I spend some time with yoga. As it is summer season I used to go for swimming daily.

Some times I enjoy my time with dancing. I don't involve in unnecessary things and hence I will be cool and without any worries in my mind. Most of the time I spend listening to music and if I feel bore I watch movies". So this is the secret of Tapsee glamour secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...