Friday 25 March 2011

Soha Waiting for Saif Marriage

She might not have seen the super success professionally, but Soha Ali Khan surely has found success in love. After spending a considerable time with her beau Kunal Khemu, Soha feels that she is in a happy place and is ready to settle down in a couple of years.

"I am in comfortable space and we (Kunal and Soha) are happy with our career graphs; so whenever the right time comes, we will announce our marriage," she said.

She says that her wedding plan has got nothing to do with her elder brother Saif Ali Khan’s plans to tie the knot with Kareena Kapoor. “I don’t have to wait for anyone because I don’t want to. If he takes 10 years then I will never wait. I don’t know how long he will take, he might tie the knot tomorrow!" she said. Saif has earlier said that he will get married before Soha.

Professionally, things have taken an interesting turn too. She is finally working with her mother in “Life Goes on”. Facing the camera with her mom was not an easy task for her and she was "nervous" while shooting with Sharmila Tagore for the film.

"I didn’t forget my lines or anything, but I was nervous because she has a very good aesthetic sense," Soha said in an interview. "When in a good mood, she is amazing. But when in a bad mood, it’s like the worst thing ever. But she was very good and restrained during shooting and also suggested to me to follow director Sangeeta Datta instruction carefully," she quipped.(IANS)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...