Tuesday 15 March 2011

Allu Arjun Two Films in Year

After his grand wedding ceremony, stylish star Allu Arjun arranged a pre-meet to spend some time with media. Bunny said, “Mine is love cum arranged marriage.

I met Sneha in a family friend’s wedding which brought us closer and turned us into true couple.” As we are aware the couple had been dating since one year and finally got married with the approval from the respected families. “I just wanted to thank you all for all the wonderful support”.

Allu Arjun said while asked about his career plans, “Everyone are comparing ‘Badrinath’ with ‘Magadheera’ since both the films are from Geetha Arts banner. But the truth is that a film like ‘Magadheera’ will come once in a decade or so. Hence I request you all not to compare both the films. As an actor I feel one should not do more than 2-3 films a year because only then we will have more scope to concentrate on the character we do. Hence I decided to do 2 films a year from now onwards. Right now discussions are going on with 3 directors which I will let you know soon.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...